Humanitarian & Health
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is a global leader in patient care, cutting-edge research, and educational programming.
Based in New York City, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is one of the nation's largest and most comprehensive hospitals and a leading provider of inpatient, ambulatory, and preventive care in all areas of medicine. It is a world-class academic medical center committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. In collaboration with two renowned medical schools, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, groundbreaking research, and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
With some 2,600 beds and more than 6,500 affiliated physicians and 20,000 employees, NewYork-Presbyterian sees more than 2 million visits annually, including close to 15,000 infant deliveries and more than 310,000 emergency department visits.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is ranked #1 in the New York metropolitan area by U.S. News and World Report and repeatedly named to the Honor Roll of "America's Best Hospitals." NewYork-Presbyterian is comprised of seven campuses as follows:
• NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
• NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
• NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
• NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
• NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
• NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
• NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center
Project - Leukemia Fighters